There are many subject to study in the world most people. Most people study about science English for students to study. However If I could study a special subject I will choose biology
There are two major reasons: to earn money and to get honor.
First, If people don't study about biology, In the future humans will suffer . This is because
the world's population is increasing very fast. So the food will shortage so Now biology scientists invent the seed for example A plant has potatoes in the stalk and have a fruit in the branch. If seeds are given to farmers in the future, the food will not be in Short supply are given.
Second, If biologists invent a medicine people can be cured of an incurable disease For example, aids and Mad Cow Disease. So we will be able to cure a new disease and patient will be gone. But now we don't have a cure about Aids or Mad Cow Disease. so I will study biology very hard and I will invent a cure.
In summary If I choose one subject I will choose biology because biology can solve the food's problem and can invent a new disease so Biology has many merits. I hope many biology scientists invent a medicine
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기