2008년 7월 2일 수요일

Factory

Today, There are many factories around my house. Much pollution exists around factories.
So I don't agree to build a factory near my house. There are two major reasons: If build a factory environment will be polluted and near the factory will be noisy.
First, If build a factory environment will be polluted. Factories discharge much pollution So The environment will be polluted. For example, Factory discharges waste water so the river's living things will die. So, I don't agree will building a factory nearby my house.
Second, If someone builds a factory, near the factory will be noisy. In the factory many machines are working So The machines will be make noise So, near the factory will be noisy and many people will be anger because people can't sleep. So, I don't agree with building a factory near my house.
In summary If build a factory near my house, factory makes dirty environment and make noise So people can't sleep and living thing will die. I hope no one builds factory near my house..

댓글 없음: