2008년 6월 4일 수요일

Important Skill

Many people learn many skills Do you think about what is a very important skill? I think it is Kindness. Kindness is a very important skill for people. If people don't have kindness, people will fight. In this essay I will write why many people must learn kindness.

First, kindness can give help to poor people there are many poor people in the earth. Poor people receive money from help team. help team raise money from other people to help people if people don't have kindness people will not give money to help team. So, poor people will have a hard life so people must learn about kindness.

Second, kindness can bring luckiness. I read a story in newspaper. One person go to a job interview so the person must take a subway but one man have no money so the person couldn't take subway. so the person gave money to the man so the person was late for the job interview. but he got a job because the company's boss was the man so the person become a high caste person. So i think people must learn about kindness.

In summary, people must learn about kindness. This is because Kind can give a help to poor people. So poor people will be able to live. and Kindness can bring a lucky. So kindness people have will have a luckiness. I hope many people learn kindness and the people do kind action.

댓글 없음: