2008년 6월 4일 수요일

Homework and Education

There are many educational methods in school. Don't you think? Homework is important. I think

homework is very important for education but, some students hate homework. So i will write why homework is important for education.

First, homework is self-study. Self-study is studying alone. it is very important for students.
Home work is self study.too. Self-study fosters studying without a teacher. So, homework is very important to foster studying without teacher.
Second, Homework fosters study review. Many teacher assign homework until the information
learned.So students will review study. So, Students can remember it very well. If the teacher doesn't assign homework students will not be able to remember how to study .
So homework is very important.
In summary, homework is important for students to foster self-study and study review. so homework is very necessary for students. So I will do homework very hard.
I hope many people can know about homework's importance.

댓글 없음: